“Through the Portals of Pigs and Manure, The Story of the Minnesota Influence on American Surgery”
Dr. Leonard’s book is now available and can be purchased here for $14.99. All proceeds from the sale of this book will benefit the Arnold S. Leonard Cancer Research Fund.
Note: If you wish to purchase more than a dozen books, or if you want to submit payment by check, please contact our office at 612-280-6244.
- Owen Wangensteen and John Najarian and their Academic Training Program
- The Mayo Clinic Relationship with the University of Minnesota Medical School
- The Origin of Open Heart Surgery
- The Origin of the Pacemaker
- Intestinal Obstruction Suction Devices
- The Ulcer Problem
- The Cancer Detection Center
- Transplantation – John Najarian et. al.
- The Pediatric Surgery Division
- The Colo-Rectal Division
- The Morbid Obesity Problem
- Whale Surgery with the Minnesota Zoo